Shenzhen, China – Shenzhen Noyafa Technology, a leading manufacturer of cabling fields, has launched three new and revolutionary products – NF-810, JMS23, and JMS12C Carbon Dioxide Detector in the market. Shenzhen specializes in the research and development, production, and sales of communication network testing, integrated wiring, and instrumentation products. The company manufactures best-in-class Wire tracker, LCD cable tester, Cable length tester, CCTV monitor tester, Underground wire locator, Laser range finder, and other test tools.
“The new products are a result of extensive research and development. We always strive to design, engineer, and manufacture world-class, technologically advanced products for our customers.” Said Spark He, Noyafa’s spokesperson.
The 810 non-POE hunting is worse than its own POE hunting, but compared with 801 and 811, the 810 POE hunting effect is better; you can hear the signal, and the 801 and 811 POE hunting are all noise. Moreover, the cost of 810 is reduced, and the effect is better than 801.
The JMS23 comes with a VA display screen, fast charging, super capacity power supply, high-temperature resistance, non-contact blowing, and overall easy use. It has an acceleration sensor warm-up; JMS11 warm-up takes 180 seconds, JMS23 warm-up only takes 10 seconds. The alarm value feature lets it light up in yellow at 10mg/100ml and in red at 60mg/100ml.
The JMS12C Carbon Dioxide Detector boasts of following innovative features:
• CO2 detection: non-dispersed infrared (NDIR) theories
• Formaldehyde detection: semiconductor gas-sensitive sensors theories
• TVOC detection: semiconductor gas sensor theories
• Temperature and humidity detection: semiconductor wet and thermal sensors theories
• Sound alarm: the real-time screen displays bad, poor, sound excellent, poor air quality, LED red and green changes
• Battery Tip: The battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen shows the amount of power remaining
• Brightness adjustment: through the brightness adjustment button to adjust the screen’s high and low brightness
• Alarm sound: The sound button to turn the alarm sound on and off, the upper left corner of the screen volume icon displays the alarm sound status
Shenzhen NOYAFA ELECTRONIC CO., LIMITED is a specialized manufacturer established in 2006. At present, NOYAFA has two parts: a factory in Hunan, and the other is an office in Shenzhen. In the past 15 years, Noyafa has created a wealth of experience in searching & developing new products. And we always focus on various measuring instruments, such as Network cable tester, Wire tracker detector, Fiber Optic multimeters, CCTV monitor tester, Laser rangefinders, Thermal imagers, Metal scanners, Air quality detectors, etc. Most of the products approved CE/ROHS/REACH/FCC/FDA and obtained a few technical patents for appearance, utility models, and inventions in the field of technology development and application.
Company Name: SHENZHEN NOYAFA ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED
Contact Person: Lorry Liu
Phone: 0086-0755-27530990, 86-13713915094
Address:Wanjing Business Center, #2506 Xinyu Road, Xinqiao, Baoan District
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN NOYAFA ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED - www.noyafa.net All Rights Reserved.