Cable and PoE Tester for RJ45 Networking and RJ11 Telephone Cables NF-468PT is designed to check the continuity of network cables (RJ45) and telephone cables (RJ11).
Additionally, it also functions as a PoE tester, allowing you to detect power over Ethernet (PoE) voltage via twisted pair cable.
The tester is able to differentiate between mid-span (4/5/7/8) and end-span (1/2/3/6) PoE and detect whether or not PoE equipment falls in line with IEEE 802.3af / at standards.
1. Check continuity of RJ11& RJ45 Cable quickly.
2. Detect Ethernet network for Power over Ethernet existence and determines between mid-span and end-span
3. detect if the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE voltage runs over the UTP cable and identify the type of PSE (Power Source Equipment) for troubleshooting. 4. Individual LED lights to indicate wire connectivity
5. Detachable master and remote units for versatile testing PoE, RJ45, and RJ11 testing ports
6. Slow and fast test switch.
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN NOYAFA ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED - www.noyafa.net All Rights Reserved.