1. Measure the cable material for cat5e, cat6 & non-standard lan cable;
2. Test cable resistance connect with the remote unit;
3. Measure the distance that a cable can provide PoE
4. Trace RJ45 , RJ11 , Coaxial cables without AC current noise;
5. Measure Lan cable length and physical status;
6. POE function :identify which pins provide the power and how much it is;
7. Use the emitter to test the status of working of telephone lines, such as judging TIP or PING line and judging whether the telephone line is idle, ringing or off-hook and also polatiry test (Anode / Cathode);
1. Pls measure cable length firstly before test cable material types.
2. Make sure your lan cable is in good condition if you're planning to test its material type.
3. Don't connect remote when you measure cable length, but must connect to remote when test cable material.
LCD 53x25 mm
Max. distance of transmission
Max. distance of cable map
Max. working current
Cable continuity test types
RJ45, BNC cable
Cable scan types
RJ45, BNC, RJ11 cable
Max signal voltage
CAT6, CAT5 OFC, Cat5 Copper-clad aluminum etc.
3.7V 1400mAH Lithum battery
Available POE switch type for power supply distance detection
48V Standard/ non-standard POE switch
|5W 15V non-standard POE switch|
|5W 24V non-standard POE switch|
|8W 15V non-standard POE switch|
|8W 24V non-standard POE switch|