NF-8601S, upgrated based on NF-8601, provides full cable testing on different category network, coax, or telephone cable. The intelligent wiremap' feature tests for length, shorts, split pairs, or opens and displays with an intuitive graphical interface where a fault is located. (usingTDR techonology: Time Domain Reflectometry). Besides, finding cables easier and tracing with AC fliter, or locating network port using hub blink feature. It can also test the presence of PoE and PING functions. all these make it a must tool for each network technician.
1. Measures cable length and display the distance to fault.
2. PoE Presence: identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage.
3. PING function to test network performance, data packet, min & max time.
4. Tone trace cable with complete AC Interference Rejection, much easier than other tracers on markets.
5. Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on a server/switch/hub/router port
6. Core troubleshooting features; length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts
7. TF card included to export data or to online updating. (50 sets, txt format).
8. Roughly locate breakage or short position by tone.
9. Voltage detector: included in receiver (90-1000V)
1. Two tone tracing modes: common switch & PoE Switch.
2. Big LCD color screen 320*240 and lighting lamp in darkness.
3. Data can be stored and exported to PC via memory card.
4. Low voltge alarm function and automatic delay power on-off
5. Rechargeable Lithium battery to supply power.
What is the differences among them ?
Cat5e, cat6, cat7, telephone cable, coax cable, power cable
Cat5e, cat6, telephone cable, coax cable,
1. measure cable breakage & short distance.
1. measure cable breakage, NOT short distance.
1. measure with main unit locally
1.only measure with main unit locally
Use/unuse button to open or close the calibration data, no need to load the data again.
9 sets of calibration data can be saved, users need to load the data after calibration
1.measure with main & remote unit
1. measure with main unit and remotes 2. measure with main unit locally (RJ45 MAIN + RJ45 SCAN)
Wiremap with faulty pins and distance
Wiremap only with faulty pins, NOT fault distance
More compatible with different brands of routers
Not compatible with some brands of routers sometimes
Data save & export
1. Data can be saved into TF card and export to PC.
1.data can be saved into TF card and export to PC.
NF-8601S Transmitter specification
60 x 45mm
The range of testing cable
Trace cable coonected to switch
2 Tones, adjustable
Compatible with connectors
RJ11, RJ45, BNC, PING/PoE
185 x 80 x 32mm
NF-8601S Receiver specification
The Max. working current
Less than 70mA
218 x 46 x 29mm
NF-8601S Remote unit specification
Compatible with connectors
RJ11, RJ45, BNC
107 x 30 x 24mm