The 802.3af/802.at PoE (Power over Ethernet) Tester, connected to an RJ45 outlet, allows one to test the live Ethernet cable and determine if power and data are present. And also identifies the type of Power Sourcing Equipment (Either End-span or Mid-span) in your network. This unit is an easy-to-use Power over Ethernet adapter for professionals, business and home users to determine the existence of PoE.
1. Quickly and Easily test Ethernet network for PoE existence;
2. Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af PoE Standard;
3. Identify the type of Power Source; (Only for NF-400PT)
4. RJ45 connector, simply plug in the cable;
5. Compact design specially tailored for system integrator and installers.
Check RJ11 cable faults
Check RJ45 cable faults
PoE presence detecting
Identify PoE standard (802.3af / 802.3at )
Leds for PoE display
2 leds:Type A(12/36) & Type B(45/78)
Operating: 0 to 40 < 80% RH
Storage: -10 to 50 < 70% RH