Author: Noyafa–Cable Tester Manufacturer
Today, Shenzhen cable fault tester manufacturer Noyafa Electronics will talk to you about the details of the functions and advantages of the live cable identification instrument. In the management, erection, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of cables, it is often necessary to find and identify cables in operation. In the management, erection, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of cables, it is often necessary to find and identify the cables in operation. The cable environment that needs to be identified can be found from one or more related cables. Wuhan Zhuo The YDS-H live cable identification instrument newly developed by Asia Power can identify a required live or non-live cable from a bundle of cables (two or more).
Both high and low voltage cables can be measured. It can be applied to the online identification of 10kv cables and 35kv cables, and can identify cables in live work and power outages, with an accuracy rate of 100%. And DC power supply, can stand by for 12 hours per charge, very portable.
The live cable identification instrument can meet all the functions of the uncharged identification instrument at the same time. The components are composed of three parts: the signal generator, the receiving identification clamp and the indicator meter. There are many and the direction is opposite, and it is easy to determine the cable under test by indicating the amplitude and direction by the electric meter. The live cable identification instrument has dual identification of direction and size. The live cable identifier is a light, compact, portable live cable identifier. The live cable identifier is suitable for the identification of various types of high and low voltage power cables.
Features and advantages of live cable identification instrument 1. At the same time, it has two functions of live cable identification and power failure cable identification. 2. The online identification of the cable in the running state greatly improves the work efficiency and reduces the economic loss caused by the power outage. There is no need to disconnect both ends of the running cable from the power distribution equipment, which ensures the normal operation of the electrical equipment.
3. The indirect coupling method is adopted, and there is no electrical contact between the operator and the cable, which greatly ensures the safety of the operator. 4. DC power supply, the standby time is more than 8 hours per charge, and it is very convenient to use on site. 5. The live cable identification instrument has a large jaw ф120, which is suitable for cable identification of various cross-sectional areas.
6. The three interfaces of digital, grating and sound simultaneously prompt the signal strength, and the recognition is intuitive. The live cable identification instrument is composed of two parts: the host and the detector. The host mainly generates a special pulse modulation signal, which is added to the cable to be searched that is stopped. The detector searches for the cable under test on the spot. When the cable is connected, the detector sends out intermittent sound and light prompts, and the pointer of the meter on the detector swings synchronously with the modulation frequency of the applied signal. On other cables, because the detected signal is too small, it is easy to find the amplitude and the strength of the sound and light signal through the meter. out the cable being sought. 1. Make the cable to be searched in a de-energized state, and find the beginning of the cable.
2. Connect the host signal“output A”Terminal output clip, clip on the fault-free core wire of the cable under test.“output B”The terminal output clip is clamped on the system ground of the power distribution room. 3. Remove all grounding wires at both ends of the cable under test.
4. Connect the end of the cable under test to the system ground with the same core wire, and the grounding should be reliable. The wiring is shown in Figure 3. 5. Turn on the power of the host, turn on the power switch, so that the modulation signal generated by the host is sent to the cable under test, and the output is adjusted so that the ammeter has an indication output, and the output should not be too large.
6. Hold the power switch of the detector with the index finger of the right hand, move the detector probe close to the cable under test, and switch the gain switch at the same time to make the sound, light and electric meter indication meet the requirements, and then bring the detector to the position to be found, and also put the detector Approaching each cable to be tested, there will be obvious differences when finding the cable to be tested. In special occasions, the gain switch can be used to improve the judgement of the detector. Shenzhen Noyafa Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN NOYAFA ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED - www.noyafa.net All Rights Reserved.