Author: Noyafa–CCTV Tester
A cable is a carrier for transmitting power, and there is no way to transmit power without a cable. However, the cable is buried in the ground, what should I do if I want to detect the cable? You can't just dig aimlessly. At this time, it is time for the GDBN-L012 cable routing instrument to come into play. The cable is a carrier for transmitting power, and there is no way to transmit without cable power.
However, the cable is buried in the ground, what should I do if I want to detect the cable? never aimlessly“dig”Bar. At this time, it is time for the GDBN-L012 cable routing instrument to come into play, which can achieve accurate detection. Let's take a look at this device with me.
1. Features of GDBN-L012 cable path instrument: 1. This path signal source and path detection receiver can reliably detect the direction and buried depth of various cables. 2. Due to the intermittent amplitude modulation of 15KHz sinusoidal signal. When detecting the path and depth of buried cables, it can effectively suppress the power frequency interference and the co-frequency interference of the TV line frequency (15625Hz), which greatly improves the on-site detection efficiency.
3. Due to the use of amplitude modulation technology, this signal source is not only suitable for traditional beat receivers but also for direct amplifier voltage multiplier detection path receivers. 4. The high-power output signal of this signal source can make the detected path distance reach more than 10Km, which fully satisfies all kinds of super-length cables laid by most domestic enterprises. 2. Equipment configuration: One router host, one receiver, one earphone, one signal cable, one power cable, one manual; one warranty card, one packing list and one factory inspection report.
3. How to use: 1. When the high-voltage shock generator makes a high-voltage impact on the faulty cable (the amplitude of the high-voltage shock should be high enough to ensure sufficient breakdown and discharge of the fault point), place the sound vibration sensor probe on the cable path (or above the faulty cable body), toggle the power switch, turn on the power, and set the“fixed point”block. On the one hand, the seismic waves are monitored through headphones, and on the other hand, the distance display is observed. When no seismic wave is heard (the listening point is too far from the fault point), the distance from the display screen is counted and refreshed once every shock discharge, and the full display is 500.0 meters each time. Move the sensing probe along the path above the cable continuously until Hear the sound of seismic waves at the point of failure (indicating that it is not far from the point of failure).
2. Find and measure the cable path At this time, add a 15Hz AM path signal source at the beginning of the cable to be measured, and the digital display synchronous locator (path signal receiving) has a built-in 15Hz probe. Place the instrument perpendicular to the ground, and set the locator to the ground.“path”file, and use headphones to monitor the sound of the 15Hz stutter wave. When the probe of the instrument is moved to the top of the cable, the sound is the smallest, and the cable is buried below the probe. When the probe is deviated from the top of the cable, the sound is the loudest, and the magnetic head swings the most. The connection of each minimum sound point protruding along the burial direction is the precise burial path of the cable.
3. Test the cable burial depth. When the cable path is measured, place the probe head vertically close to the minimum sound point on the ground, make the probe tilt 45 degrees along the vertical direction of the cable path, and move the probe parallel to the vertical direction of the cable path. Monitor the sound, when the smallest sound is heard again, the distance the probe moves on the ground is the cable burial depth. Note: Under certain conditions, the flash tester is generally used to roughly measure the fault distance of the cable, and then accurately determine the direction of the cable burial path, and then use this instrument to implement the fixed point. Following this procedure will ensure fast and accurate positioning.
Never implement a fixed point when the path is unclear. In the case of rough measurement of the fault distance without the flash tester, the instrument should be used to accurately measure the path before implementing the fixed point. The probe and the host are precision instruments and must not be dropped or collided.
Do not disassemble the probe and instrument easily to prevent man-made damage. The above is the performance and usage of GDBN-L012 cable path meter, I hope it can help those in need.
Copyright © 2022 SHENZHEN NOYAFA ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED - www.noyafa.net All Rights Reserved.